14:50 03rd Aug, 2016
Asus Launches New Variant Of Zenfone Selfie In India | TechTree.com
Asus Launches New Variant Of Zenfone Selfie In India
For INR 12,999, the smartphone comes with 3 GB RAM, 16 GB ROM, and dual 13 MP Laser Auto Focus Camera.
Asus has recently launched a newer variant of the Zenfone Selfie (ZD551KL) in India with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor coupled with a 3 GB RAM and 16 GB internal storage.
The Zenfone Selfie also comes with a diamond cut back, beautifully fashioned and aimed at delivering a luxury and designer experience to the user. For a price of INR 12,999, the smartphone is available on Amazon now, and will be in retail outlets from September onwards.
Zenfone Selfie offers a 13MP front camera with a f/2.2-aperture, wide-angle (88-degree) lens, dual color real tone flash and selfie panorama. It also supports macro photography that allows the users to capture objects over 6cm. The phone also sports a 13MP rear camera with a f/2.0-aperture, auto- laser focus lens and a dual-color real tone flash. The smartphone also boasts a 3,000 mAh battery.
Commenting on the launch, Peter Chang, Region Head – South Asia & Country Manager for Asus India said, “The new Zenfone Selfie perfectly encapsulates the creativity of the Asus design team with the stunning diamond cut back fashioned to deliver a stylish and luxury experience for the consumers. Apart from the design, the smartphone also offers great performance levels with its 3GB RAM and Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 to match the users’ performance needs.”
Zenfone Selfie is available in a range of exciting colours - Glacier Gray, Sheer Gold, Polygon-Illusion Diamond White, Illusion Polygon Blue, and Illusion Smooth Pink, to suit every user’s personal style and fashion sense.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals