10:47 01st Aug, 2016
Google Rolls Out New Feature - Stay In Loop | TechTree.com
Google Rolls Out New Feature - Stay In Loop
Google will notify users about their web mentions any where across the globe of which details would be sent to the registered gmail id.
The latest feature rolled out for Google searches would enable users to keep a track of their online mentions. The Stay in Loop feature would help generate a report about your web mentions and would be sent to your registered gmail id.
Acoording to a report published by Venturebeat.com, the feature is functional only when the user is logged in to Google and allows Google to save their web and app activity. The user need not fret about the notifications showing up frequently. You can customize from the available settings like the frequency of emails, the sources such as news, blogs, video or discussion etc, preferred language, region and you can also choose to have only the best results sent to your email id.
A new widget can be seen at the bottom of the search results which will help you to set a new Google Alert. Although Google Alerts have been in use since 2003, users were required to Google themselves to check on their web mentions, now the user can create an alert of their web mentions.
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals
- Europe may require all phone manufacturers to use USB-C charging
- Amazon Announces Prime Video Channels – A Video Entertainment Marketplace in India