10:47 01st Aug, 2016
Google Rolls Out New Feature - Stay In Loop
Google will notify users about their web mentions any where across the globe of which details would be sent to the registered gmail id.
The latest feature rolled out for Google searches would enable users to keep a track of their online mentions. The Stay in Loop feature would help generate a report about your web mentions and would be sent to your registered gmail id.
Acoording to a report published by Venturebeat.com, the feature is functional only when the user is logged in to Google and allows Google to save their web and app activity. The user need not fret about the notifications showing up frequently. You can customize from the available settings like the frequency of emails, the sources such as news, blogs, video or discussion etc, preferred language, region and you can also choose to have only the best results sent to your email id.
A new widget can be seen at the bottom of the search results which will help you to set a new Google Alert. Although Google Alerts have been in use since 2003, users were required to Google themselves to check on their web mentions, now the user can create an alert of their web mentions.
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones