16:23 28th Jul, 2016
TCL Launches TCL562 Smartphone And Four Smart Televisions
TCL's mobile range starts at INR 7,499 and TV range at INR 13,990.
TCL has today (July 28) unveiled a new smartphone and four smart televisions in the Indian market at an affordable price point. Just like its market in other countries across the globe, TCL has partnered exclusively with Amazon to sell their smartphones and smart TVs in India.
Smartphone dubbed the TCL 562 boasts features such as -- 5.5 inch full HD IPS display screen, octa-core Helio P10 processor, 2960 mAh battery, 13 MP rear camera, 5 MP front camera, 3 GB RAM, 32 GB internal storage, and a fingerprint scanner. Interestingly, the smartphone can store upto 10 fingerprints, each of which can be assigned to a particlular app or a feature. The smartphone also comes with a new and unique feature which allows users to download larger files instantly by merging both WiFi and mobile network.
The TCL562 smartphone features a hairline-brush rear which not only makes the smartphone look good, but also feels good. Along with this, the smartphone seems to be a very light device, though no information on weight was presented at the launch. The smartphone runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
Speaking about televisions, TCL launched four television sets namely TCL 32" P1 Flat Ultra HD (INR 31,990), TCL 48" P1 Curved Full HD (INR 37,990), TCL 32" D2900 Full HD (INR 13,990), and TCL 40" D2900 Full HD (INR 20,990).
Commenting on the launch, Mr. Praveen Valecha, Regional Director – TCL India, said, “Our entry into the smartphones and television category in India is a strategic move that reinforces our commitment to lead technology and innovation. The number of consumers adopting smarter, wireless technology in the country is on the rise and we anticipate a huge increase in smartphone users. TCL TV range starts at INR 13,990 and Mobile range starts at INR 7,499."
Mr. Arun Srinivasan, Category Leader - CE, Amazon India, who was present at the event said, “We are excited to be the launch partner for TCL’s Television range that debuts in India today. We have been witnessing strong growth in customer demand in this category with customers shopping across the full product range. With festive shopping commencing soon, customers on Amazon.in will now have an easy and convenient access to the new feature-rich and attractively priced TVs from TCL, a globally renowned brand in electronics."
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance