14:02 27th Jul, 2016
Dell Unveils Inspiron 3000 and 5000 2-In-1 Notebooks In India | TechTree.com
Dell Unveils Inspiron 3000 and 5000 2-In-1 Notebooks In India
Dell Inspiron 11 3000 Series 2-in-1 is priced starting Rs. 32,690, Dell Inspiron 13 5000 Series 2-in-1 is priced starting Rs. 49,490
Dell on Tuesday unveiled its new range of Inspiron 2-in-1 notebooks in India. The Dell Inspiron 11 3000 Series 2-in-1 is priced starting Rs. 32,690, while the Dell Inspiron 13 5000 Series 2-in-1 is priced starting Rs. 49,490. The company had earlier unveiled these products at Computex 2016 in May which include the Inspiron 3000 and 5000 series with the 7000 series arriving at a later period.
The new Dell Inspiron 3000 2-in-1 series includes an 11-inch notebook while the Inspiron 5000 2-in-1 series includes a 13-inch and 15-inch model. With prices starting at Rs 32,690, both laptop series offer touchscreen displays and can be folded into tablet mode.
The Inspiron 5000 Series 2-in-1 laptops comes loaded with a bunch of features including high quality-sound, backlit keyboard, and infrared camera for Windows Hello facial recognition. The 13-inch and the 15-inch variants can be configured with up to 6th-gen Intel Core i7 processor, wide-angled full HD display, 8GB DDR4 RAM and offer up to 9 hours of battery life.
The Dell Inspiron 11 3000 is a more compact option that was announced which will come in a configuration of either a quad core Intel Pentium or latest 6th-gen Intel Core m3 processor. The laptop also features an 11.6-inch display with a 1366×768 resolution, 4GB of RAM and 500GB as standard storage options and a battery life of close to 8 hours. The Inspiron 11 3000 will come in Bali Blue and Tango Red colour variants with pricing starting at Rs 32,690.
Alen Jose, Product Marketing Director, Consumer and Small Business, Dell India said, “The dynamics of computing in today’s world is changing rapidly with users being more informed and selective about devices that cater to both professional and personal needs. The 2-in-1 form factor has been the winning choice, indicating that users desire a single device for all their computing requirements, be it content creation or consumption. The all new Inspiron 3000 & 5000 2-in-1 devices are available with a wide range of processor options and configurable features, enabling students, families and users looking for great value to connect, learn and achieve more.”
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals