12:13 27th Jul, 2016
Skullcandy Unveils Wireless Line-up With Ink’d Headphones | TechTree.com
Skullcandy Unveils Wireless Line-up With Ink’d Headphones
Skullcandy Ink’d wireless is available in all leading retail stores and is priced at INR.3,999/-
Skullcandy, the performance and lifestyle audio brand, founded at the intersection of innovation and creative culture, continues to expand the brand’s signature designs to the wireless category. Skullcandy has added Bluetooth functionality to some of the brand's best-selling wired products, well recognized for audio quality, comfort and style.
“Our wireless product innovations were well-received in 2015. Ink’d Wireless will continue our mission to launch headphone in style that change consumers' expectations of Bluetooth product's aesthetics and acoustic performance,” said Amlan Bhattacharjya, founder and CEO of Brandeyes Distributors Pvt. Ltd.
Ink’d Wireless, a Bluetooth upgrade to Ink’d, one of the best-selling earbuds in the world, will feature a comfortable low-profile flex collar and competitive 7-hour battery life. Ink’d Wireless will join the in-ear line-up of the wireless range alongside the Smokin’ Buds 2 Wireless.
With this addition, Skullcandy continues to build one of the most diverse and best performing wireless lines in the marketplace. Last month Skullcandy’s Grind Wireless, a wireless upgrade was launched in India INR 6,499. Incipio in a bid to expand its range of accessories is set to acquire Skullcandy for $ 177. The Verge has reported that Incipio would retain the brand identity of Skullcandy and that fans of Skullcandy need not sulk about the acquisition.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals