12:13 27th Jul, 2016
Skullcandy Unveils Wireless Line-up With Ink’d Headphones
Skullcandy Ink’d wireless is available in all leading retail stores and is priced at INR.3,999/-
Skullcandy, the performance and lifestyle audio brand, founded at the intersection of innovation and creative culture, continues to expand the brand’s signature designs to the wireless category. Skullcandy has added Bluetooth functionality to some of the brand's best-selling wired products, well recognized for audio quality, comfort and style.
“Our wireless product innovations were well-received in 2015. Ink’d Wireless will continue our mission to launch headphone in style that change consumers' expectations of Bluetooth product's aesthetics and acoustic performance,” said Amlan Bhattacharjya, founder and CEO of Brandeyes Distributors Pvt. Ltd.
Ink’d Wireless, a Bluetooth upgrade to Ink’d, one of the best-selling earbuds in the world, will feature a comfortable low-profile flex collar and competitive 7-hour battery life. Ink’d Wireless will join the in-ear line-up of the wireless range alongside the Smokin’ Buds 2 Wireless.
With this addition, Skullcandy continues to build one of the most diverse and best performing wireless lines in the marketplace. Last month Skullcandy’s Grind Wireless, a wireless upgrade was launched in India INR 6,499. Incipio in a bid to expand its range of accessories is set to acquire Skullcandy for $ 177. The Verge has reported that Incipio would retain the brand identity of Skullcandy and that fans of Skullcandy need not sulk about the acquisition.
- Bobble celebrates 'Namaste Trump" with new GIFs, and Stickers
- Fujifilm unveils the new X100V camera with high performance and advanced functions along with two new XC 35mm F2 and GF 45-100mm F4 lens
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless, The Smarter Travel Companion, Launched in India
- Titan Company strengthens its technology and wearables play
- Xiaomi India launches Desh Ka Dumdaar Smartphone, Redmi 8A Dual
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch