10:36 27th Jul, 2016
ZTE’s Blade V6 And Axon Mini Debuts In India | TechTree.com
ZTE’s Blade V6 And Axon Mini Debuts In India
Launched globally at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona this year the smartphones are priced at INR 9,999 and INR 23,599 respectively.
ZTE, the leading global mobile device maker, officially unveiled two of its premium devices, Axon Mini and Blade V6.
“At ZTE we are deeply committed to bring world-class technology and user-oriented design to the market in India. We believe that there is untapped potential in this market, which makes it a key driver for our Asia Pacific strategy. The launch of this range of phones in India signals the strengthening of our consumer offering in the market. We are sure with its superior design and best in class technology at competitive pricing, it will help ZTE to further cement our place in this burgeoning market”; said Mr. Cao Kai, CEO, ZTE Device India.
ZTE Blade V6
The dual sim Blade V6 focuses on vivid HD display and has a aluminum body measuring 6.8 mm in thickness and features. MediaTek MT6735 SOC accompanied with 2GB of RAM and 16 GB. The camera features include a 13MP rear camera as well as a 5MP selfie unit. The phone is powered by 2200 mAh battery and runs Android 5.0. Blade V6 is priced at INR. 9,999.
Axon mini has a body made from the same aircraft-grade aluminum alloy that you would find on a Boeing 787 claims the company. It is 7.9 mm thin and 70mm wide, the Axon mini’s 0.85mm thin bezels allow the device to feature a 5.2-inch AMOLED FHD 2.5D curved-edge screen. Axon mini supports three different biometric authentication options: fingerprint, voice control and eye-scan. Axon mini is priced at INR. 23,599.
ZTE Mobile Devices is a division of ZTE Corporation, a global telecommunications equipment, networks and mobile devices company headquartered in Shenzhen, China. ZTE is a publicly traded company listed on the Hong Kong and Shenzhen stock exchanges. ZTE is one of the global leaders in the mobile handset manufacturing industry in the world, offering a complete range of mobile devices, including mobile phones, tablets, mobile broadband modems and hotspots and family desktop integration terminals. ZTE has strategic partnerships with 47 of the world’s top 50 carriers. Additionally, ZTE ranked No.1 in PCT patent applications in WIPO table in 2011 and 2012.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals