09:53 27th Jul, 2016
Zenfone 3 Deluxe To Reach India By September
Hailed as the world’s first smartphone to be powered by the new Snapdragon 821 CPU.
Announced at the ‘Z3nvolution’ event at Computex 2016 in Taiwan, ASUS ZenFone 3 Deluxe has gained the distinction of being the world’s first smartphone to come equipped with the new Snapdragon 821 SoC. The smartphone will get the flagship processor ahead of other brands making it the most advanced in its category.
This adds to the list of other distinctions that ZenFone 3 Deluxe currently holds. Featuring a 5.7-inch Full HD (1920 by 1080) Super AMOLED display, the smartphone is also the first in the world to be free of antenna lines, have a 6GB RAM with UFS 2.0 256GB storage and offer a 23MP camera featuring the latest Sony IMX318 image sensor. ZenFone 3 Deluxe’s incredible 4G LTE Cat 13 and 3CA is capable of reaching 600Mbps download speed and 2x2MIMO Wi-Fi 802.11ac up to 866Mbps. The ZenFone 3 Deluxe is constructed with a strong and light aluminum alloy unibody.
ASUS is expected to introduce its new product range at Z3nvolution in India before September.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance