15:22 25th Jul, 2016
Micromax Launches Ignite And Alpha Series
Micromax Ignite to be available exclusively on Flipkart from July 25 at INR 18,990.
Micromax recently announced the launch of two new laptop series - Micromax Ignite and Alpha. With the new range of laptops, the company is now foraying into the mid-level consumer laptops segment to target the mass market of Intel Core i3 Processor and the Intel Pentium Processor that together accounts for majority of the laptop purchases.
The two new laptops from Micromax will target both power users and first time users. The launch follows an overwhelming response for Micromax’s entry level laptops – Lapbook I & II and its affordable 2 in 1 LapTabs.
The Micromax Ignite series come powered by the Intel Pentium Processor and pre-bundled with genuine Windows 10. The device aims to increase domestic technology adoption and offer superior productivity specifications and premium feel at competitive price points.
Speaking about the key features of the new Micromax Ignite LPQ61408W, it comes with a 14 inch HD display screen, 4 GB LPDDR3 RAM, 1 TB hard disk, 4,500 mAh battery 1 MP HD video front camera. Everything comes at a whopping price of INR 18,990.
The new laptop gives the new age consumers freedom from piracy with the genuine and latest Windows 10 and provides freedom from restrictions as it provides fast processor with Intel, long-lasting battery backup and light-weight design.
Commenting on the launch Mr. Shubhajit Sen, Chief Marketing Officer, Micromax Informatics Limited, said, “The decision to foray in to newer categories is solely basis the understanding of consumer demand and need and matching it with our strong credentials in the Indian market. While the laptop category is not growing very rapidly today, we believe the key barrier is to give a high performance, well designed product at an accessible price. We have always strived to close the gap between consumer needs and available devices by bringing alive the best technology innovations and we believe we have done it with Ignite.”
- Philips 3.1 and 2.1 Channel Soundbars with Wireless Subwoofer launched
- Sony India launches a digital voice recorder ICD-UX570F
- Amazon Launches Fire TV Edition Smart TVs in India with Onida
- Supercharge Radeon Gameplay with AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition
- BOSE AR EXPERIENCES NOW AVAILABLE IN THE OFFICIAL STAR WARS APP
- Nokia 7.1 joins Nokia 9 PureView and Nokia 8.1 on Android 10
- HiFuture unveils Olymbuds, the Most Comfortable True Wireless Earbuds in India today at just Rs. 3,999/-
- Sennheiser Launches Momentum Headphones for Rs.34,990
- Launching FINGERS Chic Dual.D Wireless Neckband earphone
- Noise announces its new Qualcomm Powered Bluetooth Neckband