17:08 22nd Jul, 2016
nexGTv Launches Yoga App
The app allows users to learn Yoga by watching videos by expert practitioners and celeb coaches.
nexGTv has recently announced the launch of the nexGTv Yoga app. The app will allow nexGTv users around the world to learn yoga techniques and practices on-the-go through videos by expert practitioners such as Baba Ramdev and Mukul Dev, as well as celeb coaches such as Shilpa Shetty and Bipasha Basu.
The launch of an exclusive yoga app by nexGTv will especially delight fitness enthusiasts, who will now have access to a host of videos on meditation, breathing techniques and yoga postures anytime, anywhere. The videos – catering to both beginners and experts – will lay emphasis on instant health improvement, increased body fitness, height increase, muscle toning, ENT treatments, joints and back bone pain relief, improving strength & vitality, detoxification, relaxation, increasing concentration and curing diabetes.
One can take one’s pick from a wide variety of carefully curated TV shows like Baba Ramdev Yoga, Yoga by Mukul Dev, Yoga Jeevan Ki Lay, Mind Body Soul, Bipasha Break Free, Shilpa Yoga, Music and Raga Therapy and much more. However, users must ensure that they consult a trained yoga expert before practicing yoga postures demonstrated in the videos.
Speaking on the launch, Abhesh Verma, COO, nexGTv, said, “Practicing yoga has gained a tremendous momentum of late with classes being conducted in traditional gyms, in the park, or even in corporate offices. However, considering the hectic work schedules of many professionals, fitting yoga classes in often becomes somewhat tough. The nexGTv Yoga App is perfect for people who feel crunched for time but still want to learn more about this ancient science of fitness. By adding yoga to their morning routine, individuals can enhance their flexibility, relaxation, strength and fitness levels even if they are travelling frequently. We are confident that our Yoga app will deliver great value and a highly engaging and convenient way for our users to bring a healthy balance to their daily routine.”
The nexGTv Yoga app also integrates several state-of-the-art features that add great value for end-users and make their fitness experience user-friendly and engaging. Individuals crunched for time can find the most relevant videos to fit their schedules through the ‘Quicky’ feature. Moreover, the ‘Data Saving’ mode lets users streamline their data consumption while on the move, helping them extend the validity of their mobile data packs.
And there is more! The nexGTv Yoga app lets you share videos on social media platforms through Social Connect, allowing you to keep your friends and family up to date with the latest fitness trend.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance