20:37 08th May, 2012
Samsung Offers Prize Money Of 21.5 Crores For App Contest | TechTree.com
Samsung Offers Prize Money Of 21.5 Crores For App Contest
Smart App Challenge 2012 will award prizes to 80 app developers for its GALAXY devices.
It's a good time to be a developer. If you love developing smartphone apps, you definitely want to check out Samsung Smart App Challenge 2012. This contest is a part of the Korean electronics giant's endeavour to promote quality applications for the GALAXY Tab and GALAXY Note. A prize money of $4.08 million (Rs 21.5 crores approx.) will be given out to 80 winning entries.
The contest is divided into two categories - Samsung Apps Super Apps and Best S Pen Apps (for the GALAXY Note). The former category will see 30 gaming and 30 non-gaming apps take away prizes, whereas the latter will select 20 prize-winning entries that use the S Pen's functionality in "interesting and experiential ways".
The contest is open to all mobile app developers, worldwide. You can participate by visiting the App Challenge website and registering your apps.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance