09:50 20th Jul, 2016
Pipa+Bella Launches Its First Mobile Application This July | TechTree.com
Pipa+Bella Launches Its First Mobile Application This July
Plans to increase its footprint to over 75 cities across India with a dedicated online, app and offline presence within the next 5 years.
Mumbai-based jewellery e-tailer Pipa+Bella has recently launched its new mobile app which is currently available only on Apple's iOS platform.
The free app can be downloaded from App Store and it aims at keeping the e-tailer's customers updated with new collections, flash sales, app-only exclusive launches, exclusive deals, promotions and much more.
With this app, customers can also track orders, explore trending styles and participate in a unique app-only referral program that will provide additional benefit on every purchase.
While currently the app is on iOS, the company has also announced that an Android app will be release within next 60 days. Also, the company plans to use artificial intelligence platforms to create a simpler shopping and sharing experience for users vis a vis a web-only experience in its next app amendment.
“With a marked increase in transaction traffic and record sales highs, moving towards a mobile application as an expansion platform was only natural a progression. Almost 70% of our customer base accesses us via a handphone and transacts an average ticket size of INR 1500 in a single purchase. Initially, we are expecting sales from the mobile app to contribute 15% of overall sales, with a 20% month-on-month growth in these numbers" says Shuchi Pandya, CEO / Co-founder, Pipa+Bella.
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals
- Europe may require all phone manufacturers to use USB-C charging
- Amazon Announces Prime Video Channels – A Video Entertainment Marketplace in India