14:56 19th Jul, 2016
1More Launches New Bluetooth Earphones And Headphones | TechTree.com
1More Launches New Bluetooth Earphones And Headphones
The products are available for sale on Amazon and 1More USA website. No clues on global availability yet.
1More has recently forayed into the wireless bluetooth market by launching MK802 Bluetooth Over-Ear Headphones and the Piston Classic In-Ear Headphones,
The Piston Classic In-Ear Headphone will offer consumers affordable quality, sound, and style. They come at around USD 19.99.
"They're a giant leap from the ear buds that come with your smartphone for a surprisingly low price," says CEO Dave Russell, adding that, "We've sold over 10 million pistons worldwide and now they're updated and look and sound even better. It's about bringing quality sound to everyone."
1MORE's new models use CRS Bluetooth 4.1 chips with aptX® coding technology, which provides meticulous sound quality and a stable wireless option for consumers who want more freedom from wires.
On the other hand, the new MK802 Bluetooth Over-Ear Headphones feature rare Beryllium drivers for an exceptionally comprehensive sound with a durable, lightweight, and stylish TR-90 exterior. The MK802s have a "Bass Level" switch on the ear cup for those who want bass highlighted or limited, as well as optional hearing protection to reduce hearing loss and fatigue.
The MK802s feature controls on the ear-cup including a MEMS microphone for crystal clear calls, all compatible with Apple iOS and Android. Combine this with up to 15 hours of playback time and you have the freedom to take your music anywhere. The MK802 will be available in fire-engine red and electric blue and retails for USD 129.99.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals