13:19 18th Jul, 2016
Xiaomi To Launch Mi NoteBook Or Redmi Note 4?
The company will unveil a new product on July 27th, and we will know for sure if rumours were true!
The rumour mills have had a ball since the day Xiaomi announced a new product launch scheduled on the 27th July at The China National Convention Center in Beijing. Speculations and rumours suggest that the company could unveil the Redmi Note 4 and probably the company’s first ever Notebook!
The rumoured Mi NoteBook is said to be powered by Intel Skylake i7 processor and 8GB RAM. However the rumoured that grabbed the attention of the media and Xiaomi fans is the possibility of the Redmi Note 4 with dual rear camera. Touted to have a bigger display than Redmi Note 3, other specifications include octa core Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 processor, 3 GB RAM, and 16GB internal memory.
According the report published AndroidHeadlines, the Notebook is expected to feature the latest Intel Core processors using the Skylake architecture and constructed on a 14nm process. The chips is acknowledged for its ability to occupy less space and heat reduction.
PressInsiderDaily has also reported that the report the NoteBook would feature two variants, a 11 inch model and 12.5 or a 13 inch model will full HD resolution. The NoteBook would run on Windows 10 and is also said to support Type C charging.
Despite the speculation frenzy, it’s interesting to observe that Xiaomi has applied for two patents as per the PressInsiderDaily report. The company is said to have applied patents for thermal processing technique and apparatus and Intelligent charging.
The company had asked its fans to guess the product to be launch on 27th and a whopping 56% believe that the product to be unveiled is the Mi Note 4, while 22% rooted for the Mi Notebook.
Rumours and leaks have surfaced and vanished, this isn’t the first time, and like always let’s wait for the company to bust the rumours or prove them right!
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones
- Xiaomi to bring NavIC technology from ISRO to several smartphones in 2020
- Bobble celebrates 'Namaste Trump" with new GIFs, and Stickers
- Fujifilm unveils the new X100V camera with high performance and advanced functions along with two new XC 35mm F2 and GF 45-100mm F4 lens