14:00 15th Jul, 2016
Garmin Launches New Range Of Wearables In India | TechTree.com
Garmin Launches New Range Of Wearables In India
Prices start from INR 19,990.
Garmin has launched a new range of wearables in India, which includes a smartwatch and three activity trackers. The fitness trackers include the Vivoactive HR, Vivosmart HR+ and Vivomove, while the smartwatch is the Forerunner 735XT.
The Vivoactive HR is priced at INR 23,990 and features a built-in heart rate monitor. It tracks the user’s progress, measuring against set aerobic activity goals. The tracker also measures the calories burned over the course of the the day and has smart notifications about things like incoming calls and texts. The device claims to deliver up to 7 days of battery backup.
Image via DC Rainmaker
The Vivosmart HR+’s price tag reads INR 20,990. The tracker is equipped with GPS integration and MOVE IQ in order to automatically track activities like walking, running and swimming. The smart tracker records steps, calories, floors climbed et al, and also uses GPS satellites to track the area where where you jog or walk.
Image via man of many
The Vivomove comes with the Garmin Activity tracker embedded in order to monitor your every move. Its battery claims to last for 1 year- without charging. It tracks your daily activities and is waterproof up to 50 meters. The price is INR 19,990.
Image via Gizmodo
Image via Gizmodo
Finally, the Forerunner 735XT, a GPS multisport watch, is designed for athletes who want detailed data on their training regimen(s). With a price tag of INR 42,990, the watch features a wrist-based heart rate sensor. It also has a multisport feature that lets you switch from one sport to another with just the press of a button.
All four products are available exclusively on Amazon.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals