20:19 15th Jul, 2016
Intex Launches New iBuddy Tablet With Calling Feature | TechTree.com
Intex Launches New iBuddy Tablet With Calling Feature
Surprisingly, the features tend to belong to a feature phone than a tablet! However, for the budget variant onlookers, this may be an option.
Intex has recently launched its new 7 inch tablet dubbed the iBuddy IN-7DD01 that comes with a sleek design and a glossy finish frame. While the tablet looks premium, it comes with 1 GB of RAM and runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop. The tablet comes with a price tag of INR 5,499.
Weighing at 272 gm with battery (2,800 mAh capacity), the 3G compatible tablet is powered by a MediaTek Quad-Core processor while the internal storage is 8 GB.
In the camera section, iBuddy sports a 2-megapixel rear camera along with a 0.3 megapixel front-facing camera. The tablet comes bundled with pre-loaded applications such as Google Maps, YouTube, Gmail, News & Weather etc.
“To complete our range of IT products offering for the consumers, Intex has re-introduced the Tablets segment. The all new product has brilliant features like calling facility, powerful processor and battery for the tech savvy and on-the-go generation. We are sure that stylish tablet with multi-tasking features will be well received by the young generation. Intex has always endeavoured to provide latest technology to its discerning consumers at relatively competitive prices,” stated Nidhi Markanday, Business Head, Consumer Durables & IT, Intex Technologies.
“We are very happy to be the partner of choice for Intex and offer our customers exclusive access to the new Intex I-Buddy IN-7DD01 Tablet. This is in line with our efforts to enable them an easy and convenient access to the widest range of products, delivered at their doorstep in a fast and reliable manner.” said Noor Patel, Director, Category Management, Amazon India.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals