15:37 14th Jul, 2016
ShopClues Launches Kenxinda A6 Mobile Handsets | TechTree.com
ShopClues Launches Kenxinda A6 Mobile Handsets
If you are on a high budget tight, you can have a look at this device.
ShopClues has recently launched Kenxinda A6 mobiles on its online portal which comes in at a price tag of INR 3,499.
The GSM dual-sim mobile will be available in black and blue color variants.
Speaking about the specifications, the smartphone comes with a 5 inhc OGS HD display, while sporting a 1.4 GHz Quadcore processor coupled with 1 GB RAM and 8 GB internal storage.
The smartphone comes with 8 MP rear camera along with flash and 2 MP secondary camera in the front for selfies, and it supports Bluetooth, GPS, FM, WI-FI and T-flash card.
The Kenxinda A6 smartphone also comes with a 2,500 mAh battery which may be sufficient for the price you pay.
While this may not be the best of smartphones we have come across recently, this definitely seems worth for the first time users and those who are highly tight in their budget.
TAGS: Android Smartphone
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals