13:05 14th Jul, 2016
E Mind Computing Launches 'Ads Jack' App For Android
This is India's first ever incentive based app to bridge the gap between advertisers and viewers.
E Mind Computing launched the country's first ever incentive based app dubbed as 'Ads Jack' on July 14. The app which is loaded with informative, innovative and interesting ads is currently available only on Android.
Ads Jack is a complete user engagement platform, where viewers can browse through the product videos, watch trailers, get directions, and enjoy deals from various brands. While in the process, viewer discovers and enjoys video ads, shares them on social media and gets rewarded with Jack Points, redeemable for mobile recharges.
The app offers a digital marketing platform for various businesses to broadcast customized ads with imperative business details, and thus reach their target audience.
Screenshot of Ads Jack
“We are proud to pioneer India’s first ever platform that rewards users for watching video ads. Ads Jack is so far exclusive and its highly interactive features will multiply user experience with every visit.” said, Mr. Phanendra Hanumanula, CEO, E Mind Computing.
"The idea is to offer a product that will revolutionise the advertising market, a platform that will benefit both the advertisers and viewers, and connect them instantly on one-on-one level, thus enabling companies to come up with new and improved products", Hanumanula added.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance