15:52 13th Jul, 2016
Lenovo Vibe C2 Launched In Russia | TechTree.com
Lenovo Vibe C2 Launched In Russia
Despite the lack of any price or availability details, the smartphone is expected to go on sale soon.
Without any fanfare, Lenovo has released its new Vibe C2 phone in Russia. The company has listed the phone with specifications on its Russian site.http://shop.lenovo.com/ru/ru/smartphones/vibe/vibe-c2/
There is as yet no word about the pricing or its availability, but we can expect the device to go on sale soon.
The Vibe C2 packs a 2750mAh battery, and supports 4G, GPRS/ EDGE, 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, and Micro-USB as connectivity options.
The smartphone features a 5-inch HD (720x1280 pixels) IPS display and is powered by a 1GHz quad-core processor with 1GB of RAM. It packs inbuilt storage to the tune of 8 GB and supports expandable storage via microSD card (up to 32GB). The phone is expected to come in a 16GB inbuilt storage model as well.
The device runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow, with Vibe UI on top. It has dual Micro-SIM cards and comes with Waves MaxxAudio technology for audio enhancements. It boasts of an 8 MP rear camera with LED flash and a 5 MP selfie cam. It measures 143x71.4x8.5mm and weighs 139 grams.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals