15:52 13th Jul, 2016
Lenovo Vibe C2 Launched In Russia
Despite the lack of any price or availability details, the smartphone is expected to go on sale soon.
Without any fanfare, Lenovo has released its new Vibe C2 phone in Russia. The company has listed the phone with specifications on its Russian site.http://shop.lenovo.com/ru/ru/smartphones/vibe/vibe-c2/
There is as yet no word about the pricing or its availability, but we can expect the device to go on sale soon.
The Vibe C2 packs a 2750mAh battery, and supports 4G, GPRS/ EDGE, 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, and Micro-USB as connectivity options.
The smartphone features a 5-inch HD (720x1280 pixels) IPS display and is powered by a 1GHz quad-core processor with 1GB of RAM. It packs inbuilt storage to the tune of 8 GB and supports expandable storage via microSD card (up to 32GB). The phone is expected to come in a 16GB inbuilt storage model as well.
The device runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow, with Vibe UI on top. It has dual Micro-SIM cards and comes with Waves MaxxAudio technology for audio enhancements. It boasts of an 8 MP rear camera with LED flash and a 5 MP selfie cam. It measures 143x71.4x8.5mm and weighs 139 grams.
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones