11:47 13th Jul, 2016
Shutterstock To Deliver Images Across Google Advertising Products | TechTree.com
Shutterstock To Deliver Images Across Google Advertising Products
Shutterstock's advanced API technology easily integrates with Google's ad platform to visually enhance advertisements with high-quality imagery.
Shutterstock, a leading global provider of commercial imagery and music, today announced an API integration with Google. The image licensing deal provides Google's digital and mobile display advertising products, including Adsense, Adwords, and Admob, with access to Shutterstock's collection of more than 90 million images for license.
The API integration further bolsters Google's mission to provide a quick and impactful advertising format to businesses and enable the easy creation and optimization of beautiful, responsive ads. Google's technology programmatically matches professional images to ad copy, while assessing the advertisement performance. Shutterstock's advanced, scalable API solution allows Google to easily test the performance of imagery with copy, directly inside its advertising products, making them more relevant to the increasing complexities of digital advertising.
"We developed our API and enterprise platforms to make it easy for companies like Google to access professional, high-quality content at scale and in a way that makes sense for their unique workflow," said Jon Oringer, Shutterstock's Founder and CEO. "We're excited that Google has selected Shutterstock as the partner to add a new visual element to these powerful ad formats".
"High quality images are essential to create engaging marketing for advertisers of all sizes. Shutterstock's API has enabled a fast and seamless integration to enable Google to offer Shutterstock's vast image library for digital advertising," said Woojin Kim, Director of Product Management at Google.
Google joins AOL, Salesforce and Sprinklr in integrating Shutterstock search capabilities directly into their products. Learn more about Shutterstock's API and enterprise solutions.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Denver, London, Los Angeles, Montreal, Paris and San Francisco, Shutterstock has customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media provider; Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat, a curated royalty-free music library; Rex Features, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media; and WebDAM, a cloud-based digital asset management service for businesses.
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals
- Europe may require all phone manufacturers to use USB-C charging
- Amazon Announces Prime Video Channels – A Video Entertainment Marketplace in India