15:47 04th Jul, 2016
TCL Launches Android 4G Smartphone TCL 560 In India | TechTree.com
TCL Launches Android 4G Smartphone TCL 560 In India
Packed with inbuilt Kindle and Eye Verification techonoloy, the device is exclusive on Amazon.in at INR 7,999.
TCL, a global consumer electronics brand, entered the Indian Smartphone market with its launch of TCL 560 smartphone today. This will be sold exclusively with Amazon.in.
TCL 560, is the first phone of a series of three 4G enabled smartphones. The TCL 560 is powered by Quad Core processor; this feature rich smartphone has a 13.97cm (5.5-inch) HD display with 1280x720 pixels resolution (IPS Display). TCL 560 features an 8-MP AF rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera with wide-viewing angle of 84.4° with Front flash to enhance the selfie experience. Exemplifying simplicity and compactness, TCL 560 offers consumers a powerful multitasking device enabling enhanced viewing experience.
TCL 560 works on a unique security feature of eye verification to prevent unauthorized access to the phone and its content. It is available at Amazon.in at INR 7999. Amazon users can to buy the phone starting from midnight of 5th July, 2016.
With the launch of TCL 560, TCL India also strengthens its association with Amazon India. Talking on its association, Noor Patel, Director Category Management, Amazon India said, “We are very happy to be the partner of choice for TCL as it launches in the India market and offer our customers exclusive access to the new TCL 560 smartphone. This is in line with our efforts to enable them an easy and convenient access to the widest range of products, delivered at their doorstep in a fast and reliable way”.
Commenting on the launch, Praveen Valecha, Regional Director – TCL India, said “The Indian smartphone market is constantly evolving and the young generation understands technology, consumers are looking for unique smartphones with advanced features and high standards to gain the maximum experience. Our strong in-house research and development team have helped in customizing the smartphone especially for such consumers. Maintaining the brand’s legacy, we are looking forward to make this brand a success in the Indian fast growing Smartphone market. This launch is just the start of a journey of launching a comprehensive mobile plus digital portfolio”.
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals
- Europe may require all phone manufacturers to use USB-C charging
- Amazon Announces Prime Video Channels – A Video Entertainment Marketplace in India