15:06 01st Jul, 2016
Xiaomi Launches Its Largest Smartphone In India | TechTree.com
Xiaomi Launches Its Largest Smartphone In India
The Mi Max has a 6.44 inch screen and is priced at INR 14,999.
Xiaomi’s Mi Max builds on the success of the company’s most popular phone, the Redmi Note 3, enhancing its processor, screen size, battery life and space.
The Mi Max is encased in a metal body which has elegant double-chamfered edges and curved corners. The huge screen is covered by 2.5D glass made of Corning Gorilla Glass 3. Despite the size of its screen and battery, the device is as thin as an iPhone Plus at 7.5 mm and weighs 203 grams.
The Mi Max is available in two configurations with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 650 or 652 processor and Adreno 510 GPU graphics. USers can opt for up to 4 GB of RAM with 128 GB internal flash storage. There is also a hybrid SIM slot that allows for a Micro-SD. The rear camera is of 16MP resolution with PDAF. On the front is a 5MP selfie camera.
There is also a fingerprint sensor below the rear camera.
The Mi Max with Snapdragon 650 will be priced at INR 14,999, while the Snapdragon 652 variant will be priced at INR 19,999.
The phablets will be available on Mi.com from 6 July, and will be available across other online partners on open sale from 13 July.
Image from: Liliputing
TAGS: Xiaomi Mi Max
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals