12:24 29th Jun, 2016
Facebook Privacy Intact, Relax! | TechTree.com
Facebook Privacy Intact, Relax!
The Facebook Privacy message that you “Copy and Paste” is just a hoax!
Yes, you read that right! It’s just a hoax. For the past couple of days, we came across a Facebook Privacy Message. One friend posted it and then all of sudden the news went viral and then it really got on to my nerves!
Ladies and Gentlemen, this is just a hoax! This is not the first time, it has happened before as well. For those who diligently copy pasted the entire post, don’t feel embarrassed. You are not alone and you are not to be blamed The message is indeed convincing. Why are we so vulnerable? Why do we hit the panic button at the slightest threat to our privacy? I agree that we must guard our privacy, but I also believe we should be wise enough to decide what we post and share on a social networking site like Facebook. Facebook has stated that you decide what you share and with whom. Apart from the like button, Facebook also has Privacy Settings, which allows you to customise your privacy. You still don’t believe this is a hoax, kindly check the official post by Facebook on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/fbfacts/1573108242983244
“By this statement, I give notice to Facebook it is strictly forbidden to disclose, copy, distribute, or take any other action against me based on this profile and/or its contents.” Seriously, did you think that Facebook was going to monitor every single profile to know if they are being granted permission to use contents of your profile? This sounds like an anti-piracy or intellectual property rights notice. Unfortunately the “Copy Paste” generation needs to be reminded time and again, read - understand then copy paste!
TAGS: Facebook, privacy issues, Social Network
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals