10:06 28th Jun, 2016
OPPO Digital Launches Sonica Wi-Fi Speaker In India | TechTree.com
OPPO Digital Launches Sonica Wi-Fi Speaker In India
OPPO Digital designs and markets audio and video equipment, including blu-ray disc players and personal audio products.
OPPO Digital, renowned for award-winning universal disc players and personal audio products, recently launched a new product series - the Sonica Wi-Fi Speakers for the Indian market.
Sonica comes equipped with Wi-Fi, AirPlay and Bluetooth capabilities, and the companion smartphone and tablet app makes it easy to manage multiple speakers on the same network. The Sonica app puts you in the conductor's seat, allowing you to have every speaker play the same song in unison or enjoy a different listening experience around every corner.
Acoustic design and tuning of the Sonica Wi-Fi Speaker is performed by Igor Levitsky, the same designer behind the award-winning OPPO PM-series planar magnetic headphones. The speaker drivers, amplifiers, and chassis have all been expertly tuned for a deep, pure and engaging sound that can be further optimized with built-in presets for different room sizes, speaker locations and listening preferences using the Sonica app.
Speaking at the launch, Mr Christopher Vick, Product Design Head - OPPO Digital, USA, said, "Sonica is an elegant and powerful Wi-Fi speaker designed with state-of-the-art technology delivering unbeatable sound quality in a compact package. India is an important market for us and hence, the product has been almost simultaneously launched for the music lovers here after a successful test run in the United States of America."
Sonica is capable of decoding audio files up to 24-bit/192 kHz from your mobile devices, USB drives, DLNA servers and NAS drives. It supports established lossless audio formats such as FLAC, WAV, and Apple Lossless, so you don't have to compromise on quality. Additionally, a multiple built-in adaptive antennae with MU-MIMO technology ensures stellar signal strength for 2.4 and 5 GHz 802.11ac Wi-Fi (compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n),meaning users stay in control of the experience wherever in the house they may be.
Sonica was first released in California, U.S.A on May 20th 2016, and has raised a large amount of attention and recommendation among HiFi media and reviewers. Indian consumers can expect a stylish product to add to their living space and to enjoy music with the Sonica Wi-Fi Speakers. OPPO plans to follow up the release with a larger version that has seven drivers, and a smaller version that is more
portable in the near future.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance