09:12 28th Jun, 2016
Oppo A37 To Be Launched In India From July 1 | TechTree.com
Oppo A37 To Be Launched In India From July 1
At INR 11,990, it’s not a bad deal either.
Oppo has officially announced the launch of the A37 smartphone in India. It will be available at offline retail stores from July 1; no details regarding online availability have as yet been shared.
The A37 has a 5-inch HD display with pixel density of 294 and Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection. It has a 1.2 GHz 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916) quad-core processor, Adreno 306 GPU, 2GB of RAM, 16GB of internal storage, and a 128GB expandable storage slot. The smartphone runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system with Oppo's own ColorOS 3.0 on top.
Furthermore, the Oppo A37 has 2630 mAh Li-ion battery, an 8-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash light and a 5-megapixel camera on the front. The smartphone supports Dual SIM, 4G with VoLTE, 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS/AGPS, a micro USB port. It measures 143.1 x 71 x 7.7mm and weighs 136 grams.
"In India, we want to strengthen our offline reach as a maximum number of users shop their devices online. We also have planned for online retail as well but right now focus in on offline retail." An Oppo spokesperson had previously said to The Mobile Indian.
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals
- Europe may require all phone manufacturers to use USB-C charging
- Amazon Announces Prime Video Channels – A Video Entertainment Marketplace in India