16:04 24th Jun, 2016
LeEco's Le Max2 Outshines Rivals With CDLA Technology
The company claims the CLDA technology gives ita definitive edge against Samsung Galaxy S7 and iPhone 6s Plus.
LeEco's second generation Superphone, Le Max2 has created substantial buzz in the smartphone industry in India, leaving its competitors far behind. Powered by unmatched specs, sublime aesthetics besides pioneering technology that is futuristic, Le Max2 has a definitive edge against Samsung's Galaxy S7 and iPhone 6s Plus.
With the growth in content consumption on-the-go, millennials demand that the overall video experience on their smartphones is well complemented with the audio. Therefore, not only how content is viewed but also heard on a smartphone becomes critical from a consumer perspective and an area that most smartphone manufacturers have not shifted their focus on. LeEco's Le Max2 boasts the company's proprietary and world's first Continual Digital Lossless Audio (CDLA) technology, which LeEco says enables users to experience digital lossless audio.
What gives Le Max2 a clear edge as compared to Samsung's Galaxy S7 and iPhone 6s Plus are its superlative specs, one of them being its pioneering CDLA technology. In its second generation Superphone, LeEco has ditched the 3.5mm audio jack, and has instead opted for a USB Type-C port. The new CDLA music standard is all set to redefine the audio experience in smartphones with its breakthrough technology and intelligence.
As competition surges in the smartphone industry, it becomes imperative for phone manufacturers to offer a distinct benefit proposition to users, but minus the hefty premiums that are usually attached to such unique features. Keeping this in mind, players like LeEco have taken impressive steps to ensure that their second generation Superphone Le Max2 that offers users an unmatched audio experience.
An apple-to-apple comparison also shows that Le Max2 wins hands down when it comes to its display and camera quality and storage capacity, in addition to flaunting the Type-C port. Le Max2 also sports a powerful 21-megapixel rear and 8-megapixel front camera, supports PDAF, optical image stabilization (OIS) and has 4K video recording capabilities,way ahead of its peers.
- Amazon Launches Fire TV Edition Smart TVs in India with Onida
- Supercharge Radeon Gameplay with AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition
- BOSE AR EXPERIENCES NOW AVAILABLE IN THE OFFICIAL STAR WARS APP
- Nokia 7.1 joins Nokia 9 PureView and Nokia 8.1 on Android 10
- HiFuture unveils Olymbuds, the Most Comfortable True Wireless Earbuds in India today at just Rs. 3,999/-
- Sennheiser Launches Momentum Headphones for Rs.34,990
- Launching FINGERS Chic Dual.D Wireless Neckband earphone
- Noise announces its new Qualcomm Powered Bluetooth Neckband
- Skullcandy Launches Noise Reduction Earbuds at RS. 7999
- Zebronics launches TWS earphone “Zeb-Sound Bomb”