10:52 23rd Jun, 2016
GigSky Expands Coverage For iPad With Apple SIM
GigSky provides short term mobile data plans for internet access in more than 140 countries and territories around the world.
International wireless carrier and mobile technology company GigSky, has announced that it will offer cellular data plans for iPad travelers with Apple SIM in over 140 countries, including all top travel destinations, plus additions like Ecuador, Argentina, Jamaica, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Isle of Man, and The Virgin Islands - up from more than 90 countries and territories.
The recent release of the 9.7-inch iPad Pro, which features an embedded Apple SIM, has prompted a new wave of excitement at GigSky. It's now even easier for customers to access GigSky's affordable, short-term data plans directly on iPad, avoiding the hassle of buying a local SIM when they travel.
"The new iPad Pro is the greatest travel companion ever," enthused GigSky CEO, Ravi Rishy-Maharaj. "We're thrilled to be adding more countries, more LTE coverage, and more data at the same price. Our expanded coverage means travelers can use GigSky service on iPad most anywhere this summer to get online and connect, like they do at home, to everything that's important to them - work, family, friends, social media, or their favorite travel apps."
All data packages are prepaid, with what Rishy-Maharaj terms "no asterisk" pricing. "Customers select the data they need, for just the time they need it. No extra fees or taxes, and no contracts. GigSky is for travelers who want the control to connect anytime, anywhere at a reasonable price."
Customers can purchase GigSky international data plans on the new 9.7-inch iPad Pro with embedded Apple SIM, as well as the 12.9-inch iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 4 and iPad mini 3 with Apple SIM installed. The GigSky service is also separately available for iOS devices via the GigSky SIM and app.
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones
- Xiaomi to bring NavIC technology from ISRO to several smartphones in 2020
- Bobble celebrates 'Namaste Trump" with new GIFs, and Stickers
- Fujifilm unveils the new X100V camera with high performance and advanced functions along with two new XC 35mm F2 and GF 45-100mm F4 lens