10:52 23rd Jun, 2016
GigSky Expands Coverage For iPad With Apple SIM | TechTree.com
GigSky Expands Coverage For iPad With Apple SIM
GigSky provides short term mobile data plans for internet access in more than 140 countries and territories around the world.
International wireless carrier and mobile technology company GigSky, has announced that it will offer cellular data plans for iPad travelers with Apple SIM in over 140 countries, including all top travel destinations, plus additions like Ecuador, Argentina, Jamaica, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Isle of Man, and The Virgin Islands - up from more than 90 countries and territories.
The recent release of the 9.7-inch iPad Pro, which features an embedded Apple SIM, has prompted a new wave of excitement at GigSky. It's now even easier for customers to access GigSky's affordable, short-term data plans directly on iPad, avoiding the hassle of buying a local SIM when they travel.
"The new iPad Pro is the greatest travel companion ever," enthused GigSky CEO, Ravi Rishy-Maharaj. "We're thrilled to be adding more countries, more LTE coverage, and more data at the same price. Our expanded coverage means travelers can use GigSky service on iPad most anywhere this summer to get online and connect, like they do at home, to everything that's important to them - work, family, friends, social media, or their favorite travel apps."
All data packages are prepaid, with what Rishy-Maharaj terms "no asterisk" pricing. "Customers select the data they need, for just the time they need it. No extra fees or taxes, and no contracts. GigSky is for travelers who want the control to connect anytime, anywhere at a reasonable price."
Customers can purchase GigSky international data plans on the new 9.7-inch iPad Pro with embedded Apple SIM, as well as the 12.9-inch iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 4 and iPad mini 3 with Apple SIM installed. The GigSky service is also separately available for iOS devices via the GigSky SIM and app.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals