14:23 23rd Jun, 2016
Honor Likely To Debut In The Tablet Category In India | TechTree.com
Honor Likely To Debut In The Tablet Category In India
Reports suggest that Honor, a leading smartphone e-brand operated by Huawei Consumer Business Group, is expected to launch tablets in India.
Honor, the leading e-brand for digital natives, from Huawei, is expected to debut in the tablet category in India very soon. The new tablet is expected to come with a 4100 mAH battery for sustained usability. This tablet is also expected to offers long hours of 3G calling and video playback.
Tablets have turned out to be a great device for reading news, watching videos and playing games. A tablet can be used by multiple people as most tablets offer multiple user accounts. As consumers increasingly buy devices with a screen that is larger than that of a smartphone and smaller than that of a tablet, this leads to a growing demand of 'phablet' - a category of mobile devices designed to combine the functions of a smartphone and tablet.
Honor, in the past, has come up with a range of user-friendly gadgets globally as well as in India. With this suspected upcoming phablet, Honor might just expand its reachability manifolds and accomplish a yet another milestone in the digital industry and create excitement in the tablet category.
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals
- Europe may require all phone manufacturers to use USB-C charging
- Amazon Announces Prime Video Channels – A Video Entertainment Marketplace in India