14:25 21st Jun, 2016
Intex Launches Aqua Sense 5.1 At INR 3,999 | TechTree.com
Intex Launches Aqua Sense 5.1 At INR 3,999
5 Inch display smartphone powered by a quad core processor.
Intex recently introduced its new entry-level Aqua Sense 5.1 smartphone priced at INR. 3,999. The handset is currently listed on the company’s website. We can expect the company to start sales of the Intex aqua sense 5.1 very soon. The Aqua Sense 5.1 comes in Champagne, Grey, and White colours.
The Aqua Sense 5.1 is a successor to the Intex Aqua Sense 5.0 which came last year.
The Intex Aqua Sense 5.1 features a 5-inch display with a screen resolution of 480x854 pixels and a pixel density of 294ppi.It is based on Android 5.1 Lollipop version and also supports dual-SIM. It is powered by a 1.2GHz quad-core Spreadtrum (SC7731) processor coupled with 512MB of RAM and 8GB of built-in storage.
The Aqua Sense supports expandable storage via microSD card. It sports a 2-megapixel rear camera and a 0.3-megapixel front camera. The Aqua Sense is backed by a 2500mAh battery.
Connectivity options include Bluetooth, GPRS/ EDGE, GPS/ A-GPS, 3G, Wi-Fi, and Micro-USB. It measures 142x72.7x9.6mm and comes preloaded with apps such as Follo, Matrabhasha and many more.
Last week Intex unveiled the new Aqua View smartphone which was a virtual reality (VR) cardboard, the Eyelet. Priced at Rs. 8,999, the highlight of the Intex Aqua View was its VR headset which the company touted was a Google-certified VR viewer. The smartphone went on sale soon after via offline retailers. The smartphone also sports a fingerprint sensor on the home button.
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals
- Europe may require all phone manufacturers to use USB-C charging
- Amazon Announces Prime Video Channels – A Video Entertainment Marketplace in India