11:17 21st Jun, 2016
Soul And Vibe Reveals Virtual Reality Developer Status
The Company specializes in the creation of original intellectual properties and has extensive experience licensing world-renowned brands from influential companies.
Soul and Vibe Interactive Inc. a publisher of games, music, and interactive books for digital devices, revealed that its growing product portfolio will be expanding via the inclusion of Virtual Reality (or "VR") offerings across its game and interactive books lines.
The Company revealed that it has become a developer for the Vive (by HTC and Valve) and Oculus VR platforms. The Company is actively pursuing the development of two unique product categories: Highly engaging interactive experiences and fully immersive spectator experiences. Both product categories will be based on a combination of licensed-brands and the Company's proprietary IPs.
"We anticipate participation in the VR market will provide Soul and Vibe another mechanism through which our operations can further expand and the Company can generate a recurring release calendar. As we have stated previously, we anticipate a recurring release calendar will help drive revenue, set-up cross-promotional opportunities for our products, and build brands," said Soul and Vibe's CEO and President, Peter Anthony ("Tony") Chiodo. "As a Company, we are very excited about the market potential for VR product. We view the VR platform as a great way to further transition Soul and Vibe into a very robust content company with a cross section of highly valuable IP. We are actively speaking with development partners about two unique product categories: Highly engaging interactive experiences and fully immersive spectator experiences. We look forward to revealing more details about our plans for VR products shortly."
Soul and Vibe has a license agreement with Deere and Company, and game development and publishing agreements for the Xbox 360 videogame and entertainment system, Windows 8, Windows Live, and Windows Phone from Microsoft, the PlayStation 3 computer entertainment system and PlayStation Vita (PS Vita) from Sony, and the Nintendo 3DS(TM) system and the Wii U(TM) system from Nintendo. Through partnerships with technically sophisticated software developers located all over the world, Soul and Vibe transforms unique concepts into engaging, highly accessible, and affordable games and entertainment experiences.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance