15:11 20th Jun, 2016
BIOSTAR Launches Ultra Gaming Machines
BIOSTAR in partnership with Apacer and Thermaltake, ultra gaming machines, built around a BIOSTAR RACING Z170GT7 motherboard.
BIOSTAR has unveiled its ultra gaming machines in partnership with Apacer and Thermaltake. Built around a BIOSTAR RACING Z170GT7 motherboard, these systems are built for the latest games and feature high-performance components all brought together by BIOSTAR motherboards.
Basing on the new Super 5 Design Concept, the RACING Z170GT7 flaunts the best of the entire BIOSTAR RACING series with its latest motherboard design features. This includes the all new RACING IO armor, carbon-fiber design treatment on the heatsink, checkered flag PCB print on a matte black surface treatment and Titanium-color RACING audio shielding.
The BIOSTAR RACING Z170GT7 motherboard features BIOSTAR’s VIVID LED DJ which allows users to customize the lighting on the board’s heatsinks and PCB to reflect their personal style. Allowing multiple custom effects, gamers can configure their BIOSTAR RACING motherboard with custom lighting effects such as permanent (static), breathe, shine or shine and music (sound-reactive) to give their gaming machines a unique personality. For convenience, the BIOSTAR RACING Z170GT7 also features GT Touch functionality, onboard buttons that allowing switching between the built-in modes to the motherboard featuring their own lighting profile.
Built for makers, the Thermaltake Core P5 is designed for people who want to stand-out. With a unique design, this chassis showcases each and every components of the system and keeps it all secured in its well-built frame. Its fully-modular design also allows builders to take advantage of infinite possibilities to configure the system and style it their own way without affecting performance of the actual system.
The Apacer BLADE is capable of reaching speeds of up to DDR4-3300 and features unique signature heatspreaders which aim to provide an aggressive look as well as aggressive performance for the most discerning gamers. The Apacer COMMANDO features a tactical heatspreader as well as support for high-frequencies while the new Apacer PANTHER features a new heatspreader design with illumination for a superior looking machine that embody the true beast within.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance