12:35 17th Jun, 2016
Eros Now Available on Android TV
The app is now available on leading smart TV platforms like Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Samsung, and Chromecast,
Eros International Plc (Eros), a leading global company in the Indian film entertainment industry, announced today that Eros Now, its digital over-the-top distribution service, is now available on Android TV.
Eros Now’s extensive library of Bollywood and regional language films and music videos, will now be made available on Android TV’s. A range of widely popular TV manufacturers worldwide run the Android TV platform on their devices and Eros Now will be available to download on all these TVs across the globe. Eros Now’s extensive library of Bollywood and regional language films and music videos, will now be made available on Android TV’s across the globe. The leading Indian entertainment platform includes features such as full length movies, thematic curated playlists, English and Arabic subtitles for movies, music video playlists, regional language filters, video progression and access to a Watchlist of titles discovered on any media platform that Eros Now is available. Subscribers can now download the Eros Now app through the Google Play Store.
Commenting on the announcement, Rishika Lulla Singh CEO - Eros Digital said, “We are happy to announce Eros Now’s extension to Android platforms via Android TV, one of the fastest growing smart TV platforms. This partnership further supports our objective of being a platform agnostic entertainment service and further strengthens Eros Now’s presence across all streaming devices.”
EROS is a leading global company in the Indian film entertainment industry that acquires, co-produces and distributes Indian films across all available formats such as cinema, television and digital new media. Eros International Plc became the first Indian media company to list on the New York Stock Exchange. Eros International has experience of over three decades in establishing a global platform for Indian cinema. The Company has an extensive and growing movie library comprising of over 3,000 films, which include Hindi, Tamil, and other regional language films for home entertainment distribution. The Company also owns the rapidly growing OTT platform Eros Now.
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones
- Xiaomi to bring NavIC technology from ISRO to several smartphones in 2020
- Bobble celebrates 'Namaste Trump" with new GIFs, and Stickers
- Fujifilm unveils the new X100V camera with high performance and advanced functions along with two new XC 35mm F2 and GF 45-100mm F4 lens