12:35 17th Jun, 2016
Eros Now Available on Android TV
The app is now available on leading smart TV platforms like Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Samsung, and Chromecast,
Eros International Plc (Eros), a leading global company in the Indian film entertainment industry, announced today that Eros Now, its digital over-the-top distribution service, is now available on Android TV.
Eros Now’s extensive library of Bollywood and regional language films and music videos, will now be made available on Android TV’s. A range of widely popular TV manufacturers worldwide run the Android TV platform on their devices and Eros Now will be available to download on all these TVs across the globe. Eros Now’s extensive library of Bollywood and regional language films and music videos, will now be made available on Android TV’s across the globe. The leading Indian entertainment platform includes features such as full length movies, thematic curated playlists, English and Arabic subtitles for movies, music video playlists, regional language filters, video progression and access to a Watchlist of titles discovered on any media platform that Eros Now is available. Subscribers can now download the Eros Now app through the Google Play Store.
Commenting on the announcement, Rishika Lulla Singh CEO - Eros Digital said, “We are happy to announce Eros Now’s extension to Android platforms via Android TV, one of the fastest growing smart TV platforms. This partnership further supports our objective of being a platform agnostic entertainment service and further strengthens Eros Now’s presence across all streaming devices.”
EROS is a leading global company in the Indian film entertainment industry that acquires, co-produces and distributes Indian films across all available formats such as cinema, television and digital new media. Eros International Plc became the first Indian media company to list on the New York Stock Exchange. Eros International has experience of over three decades in establishing a global platform for Indian cinema. The Company has an extensive and growing movie library comprising of over 3,000 films, which include Hindi, Tamil, and other regional language films for home entertainment distribution. The Company also owns the rapidly growing OTT platform Eros Now.
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-
- ADCOM Launches “Vision” - LED Headphones for Ultimate Gamers
- LAVA Launches Z71 with Dedicated Google Assistant Key
- Detel launches Amaze – Truly Wireless Bluetooth Speaker in India
- Airtel Wi-Fi Calling’ crosses One million users
- Fujifilm India unfold its innovation prowess by showcasing Photo Imaging Product Portfolio at CEIF 2020
- DOLBY RAISES THE BAR FOR IMMERSIVE EXPERIENCES AT CES 2020
- Playshifu Announces New Augmented Reality Toys at CES 2020
- CES 2020: Haier Defines the Future of Smart Homes
- CES 2020: Audio-Technica Exhibits Its Truly Wireless Noise-Cancelling In-Ear and Exotic-Wood Audiophile Headphones