10:24 17th Jun, 2016
Asus ZenFone Pegasus 3 With 5.2-Inch Display, VoLTE Support Launched in China
The Asus ZenFone Pegasus 3 will be available in China.
Asus has unveiled its new ZenFone Pegasus 3 smartphone in China. The handset will come in two variants based on RAM and storage - CNY 1,299 (approximately Rs. 13,000) for the 2GB RAM and 16GB storage model and CNY 1,499 (approximately Rs. 15,000) for the 3GB RAM and 32GB storage model. Both the Asus ZenFone Pegasus 3 variants will go on sale via official Asus store in China. No details about the international availability were shared.
Pegasus 3 has a 5.2-inch HD 2.5D curved glass display, is powered by a 1.3GHz Quad-Core MediaTek SoC and runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with ZenUI 3.0.
It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. It has a fingerprint sensor on the back and has a 8.55mm slim metal body. It comes with dual SIM support, 4G LTE connectivity with VoLTE support and packs a 4100mAh battery.
As expect, this model is mostly targeted at China and isn’t sold outside of China at all, but may come to other regions in the near future. There’s nothing really special here but the relatively large battery should help with battery life unless there’s something glaringly wrong from a power efficiency perspective.
Last month, Asus at its Zenvolution event had unveiled the new ZenFone 3 series including the Zenfone 3, ZenFone 3 Deluxe, and ZenFone 3 Ultra - varying in different sizes and specifications.
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-
- ADCOM Launches “Vision” - LED Headphones for Ultimate Gamers
- LAVA Launches Z71 with Dedicated Google Assistant Key
- Detel launches Amaze – Truly Wireless Bluetooth Speaker in India
- Airtel Wi-Fi Calling’ crosses One million users
- Fujifilm India unfold its innovation prowess by showcasing Photo Imaging Product Portfolio at CEIF 2020
- DOLBY RAISES THE BAR FOR IMMERSIVE EXPERIENCES AT CES 2020