13:15 16th Jun, 2016
Hyve Launches Two Android Smartphones In Indian Market
They come with best-in-class hardware, pure Android and PAN India pick-up & drop support services.
Hyve- a mobility start-up, has successfully launched two Android smartphones today, namely- Buzz and Storm, each crafted to enhance your everyday mobile experiences. The stunning mobile devices with best-in-class features are expected to drive a paradigm shift in the way customers embrace, appreciate and use a smartphone.
The Hyve Buzz comes loaded with a MediaTek MT6753 1.5 GHz. Octa Core processor with MALI T720 Graphics. It has 3GB ram and 48GB internal storage expandable upto 144GB.The phone has a 5.5” Full HD, 2.5D Arc Glass display,enabled with MediaTek MiraVisionTM, which enhances picture quality by providing better sharpness, color and dynamic contrast.
It is equipped with a USB Type C port with fast charging. It also comes with AquaResTM Water resistance - IPX 4. On the back it has a 2500mAH TruLifeTM battery. On the camera part it has 13MP/5MP Sony Exmoor RSTM sensor, Dual LED flash & Dual Pixel for low light imaging.
The second model known as the Storm has a MediaTek MT6735 1.3 GHz Quad Core Processor coupled with 2GB Ram. It comes with 16GB internal storage expandable upto 80GB.The phone has a 5” HD display Enabled with MediaTek MiraVisionTM.
On the camera part it has a 13MP/5MP camera with ISOCELL & PDAF with latest Samsung 3L8 sensor. It has a small 2000 mAH TruLife battery.
“We are glad to launch our first set of smartphones today. They are a great balance of amazing hardware specs, pure Android and support value proposition” said Sharad Mehrotra, Co- Founder and CEO, Hyve.
The Buzz comes at a price tag of INR 13,999 and the Storm comes at a price tag of INR 8,499.The smartphones will be soon available on E-commerce sites like Flipkart and Amazon.
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-
- ADCOM Launches “Vision” - LED Headphones for Ultimate Gamers
- LAVA Launches Z71 with Dedicated Google Assistant Key
- Detel launches Amaze – Truly Wireless Bluetooth Speaker in India
- Airtel Wi-Fi Calling’ crosses One million users
- Fujifilm India unfold its innovation prowess by showcasing Photo Imaging Product Portfolio at CEIF 2020
- DOLBY RAISES THE BAR FOR IMMERSIVE EXPERIENCES AT CES 2020