15:38 15th Jun, 2016
Kirin 650 To Be Launched With Honor's Next Phone In India | TechTree.com
Kirin 650 To Be Launched With Honor's Next Phone In India
Kirin 650 is a first to be introduced in India by Honor with a processor that offers 100% better performance for GPU.
Honor, the leading e-brand from Huawei, introduces the eagerly anticipated Kirin 650 Chipset with flagship FinFET Plus 16 nm chip technology. The chipset promises to offer lightning-fast performance as compared to previous-generation 28 nm chipsets leading to multiple reductions in energy loss and all-round solutions to lagging, slowness, and heat build-up. The new generation Kirin 650 also comes with silicon-chip level protection.
Kirin 650 is a first to be introduced in India by Honor with a processor that offers 100% better performance for GPU and 65% better CPU performance when compared to the Kirin 620 processor. Moreover the power consumption is reduced by 40% Vs Kirin 620.
The Kirin processor is an in-house manufacture of Honor that helps with multiple reductions in energy loss, multiple increases in speed and all-round solutions to lagging, slowness, and heat build-up. The combination of such an advanced processor is a first not just for Honor, but worldwide which makes it a power-packed technology and is a step to potentially assert their dominance.
The Kirin 650, although positioned in the middle of the market, actually employs 16 nm FinFET Plus technology, making it two generations ahead of the competition due to its greatly improved performance and reduced power consumption. The Kirin 650 also comes with silicon-chip level protection that ensures user security, handling key information like fingerprints, keypad, and voice.
Honor is touted to launch a new smartphone with this latest processor this month.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals