14:58 15th Jun, 2016
Airtel Rolls Out New Open Network Initiative Campaign | TechTree.com
Airtel Rolls Out New Open Network Initiative Campaign
In a paradigm shift, Airtel has made public its entire network coverage information through an interactive online interface; asks customers for feedback to help it improve its network.
In another industry first initiative, Airtel has opened up its entire mobile network information to its customers through an interactive online interface. The new interface will display Airtel’s mobile network coverage across India in addition to site/tower deployment status.
Using a simple colour scheme, the interface will allow customers to check if the Airtel mobile network in the area is excellent, good, moderate or the area has no coverage, along with the status of corresponding sites/towers serving the area - existing, required, being upgraded or forcibly shut down. The interface uses advance geospatial tools and other technologies for accurate reporting of network coverage.
The new interface, which will be available on www.airtel.in/opennetwork and myAirtel app starting tomorrow, will also allow customers to report their network related issues in an easy fashion.The Open Network initiative will be communicated to consumers through a bold and path-breaking communication mix that will include TV, Print, Outdoor, and Digital.
Rajiv Mathrani, Chief Brand Officer, Bharti Airtel, said, “This is a path-breaking campaign in the journey of brand Airtel and a frank conversation with the customer. Network quality is at the core of the experience we deliver to our customers and we are willing to say that our network can certainly be better. We are opening ourselves to feedback and questions from our customers and inviting them to help us make our network better. The look and feel, tonality of the communication is very different from past Airtel communication and we hope that it will help the brand establish a strong connect with customers.”
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals