10:49 15th Jun, 2016
Quantum Hi-Tech Launches Cooling Pad – QHM 350
Embedded with noiseless fan and built with USB ports allowing to connect USB enabled devices and is priced at INR 675.
QHMPL, India’s leading frontrunner in consumer electronics and high-quality IT peripherals, under the brand ‘Quantum Hi-Tech’ unveils its latest ‘Cooling Pad – QHM 350 with robust features and impressive cooling abilities.
The Quantum Cooling Pad is designed to work with any laptop up to 15.6 inches and is compatible with PC and MAC Laptops paired with 365 days of warranty. The product is already available with leading retail stores and ecommerce portals.
The aesthetically designed cooling pad that maxes ergonomics and comfort with the widest adjustable angles is suited best to gamers, coders or editors who have a typical work station. Also the adjustable width settings are designed exclusively for accommodating from notebook to large size notebook, including wide screen with LED silent fan and metal grids.
Built with durable metal mesh design and an aerodynamic design which delivers efficient heat dissipation, it not only provides the airflow needed for optimum performance but also makes your longer hour’s usage comfortable. The metal mesh surface is accompanied by a powerful 1000RPM fan to provide unprecedented airflow making cooling faster and more efficient, keeping the Laptop components running at optimal temperature.
Furthermore, the anti-slip design ensures the notebook safety and four rubber feet prevent scratches on any desk. The cooling pad also ensures a slim and smart design for notebook models and its non-skid rubber domes prevent slippage of the notebook. The cooling pad also features two convenient USB 2.0 ports, allowing you to charge additional accessories or even connect a mouse or keyboard. In addition, the Cooling Pad is designed with enclosed, durable construction that protects the internal fan from dust and damage.
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones
- Xiaomi to bring NavIC technology from ISRO to several smartphones in 2020
- Bobble celebrates 'Namaste Trump" with new GIFs, and Stickers
- Fujifilm unveils the new X100V camera with high performance and advanced functions along with two new XC 35mm F2 and GF 45-100mm F4 lens
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless, The Smarter Travel Companion, Launched in India
- Titan Company strengthens its technology and wearables play
- Xiaomi India launches Desh Ka Dumdaar Smartphone, Redmi 8A Dual
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow