10:44 08th Jun, 2016
Share Photos And Add Captions Without Opening Instagram App
To add filters, you will have to open the full app!
Instagram has recently rolled out an update for iOS users which allows to share photos and videos directly from the Photos app, without actually opening the Instagram app.
This recent update which weighs around 28.7 MB in size can now be downloaded from the App Store. It also brings along with it, a couple of bug fixes and improvements as usual.
However, the main feature of sharing photos and videos without actually opening the app has not been updated in the official changelog on the App Store. This feature was first noticed by 9to5Mac. No wonder they are 9to5Mac!
Also, according to 9to5Mac, this new update allows users to write captions for the photos or videos directly from Photos app. But, if you want to add in some filters and use other editing options, it will launch the Instagram app.
In order to enjoy this new feature, you will have to tap on the Share button in Photos app, swipe to the far right, and tap on 'More'. Turn Instagram on, arrange the list, and tap 'Done'.
This feature also works with other apps like Google Photos and Reddit app.
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones