17:47 03rd Jun, 2016
Swipe Elite Plus Comes With A Great Camera | TechTree.com
Swipe Elite Plus Comes With A Great Camera
Flagship specifications now come with an affordable smartphone at just Rs 6,999.
Indian smartphone company Swipe Technologies has today, June 3, launched the Elite Plus, that merges both flagship specifications and affordable price tag. The device comes with an ergonomic design, premium metal casing, and is future ready.
Launching the new smartphone, Mr. Shripal Gandhi, and Founder & CEO of Swipe Technologies, said “After huge success of our pervious launch Elite Note, we are now presenting Elite Plus, which incorporates new improved hardware and software features and is much lighter in weight at 131gms – lowest among the competing brands with such loaded features."
He also added, "Our products are designed keeping in mind the expectations of Indian youth who is demanding better experience from smartphones in terms of better hardware as well as software. Elite Plus is priced competitively to offer this superior experience to the aspiring youth of the country.”
Speaking on the technical specifications of the device, it comes with a 5 inch FHD IPS display with scratch proof Dragontrail glass protecting the display. Also, the smartphone features a 64 bit Octa Core Qualcommm Snapdragon 615 processor coupled with a 2 GB of RAM and 16 GB of internal memory. Users can also expand the memory via a microSD card upto 64 GB. Apart from these, Swipe also gives its customers 100 GB of cloud storage through SwipeBox for free.
While all these features at a price tag of Rs 6,999 is mind boggling, the company also has one more unique feature when it comes to connectivity part. And that is, the Swipe Elite Plus not only supports 4G LTE, but is also compatible with CDMA and EVDO connectivtiy.
Also, during the launch event, Shripal Gandhi announced that the company's future units will be manufactured at a facility in India, near Pune, pretty much in accordance with the Prime Minister's 'Make in India' movement.
Having said this, we still have no clue on how the company is planning to work out on their finance. However, this is definitely a game changing movement by the India company. We also have a quick hands-on video coming up soon along with a launch video!! Stay tuned!
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals