17:47 03rd Jun, 2016
Swipe Elite Plus Comes With A Great Camera
Flagship specifications now come with an affordable smartphone at just Rs 6,999.
Indian smartphone company Swipe Technologies has today, June 3, launched the Elite Plus, that merges both flagship specifications and affordable price tag. The device comes with an ergonomic design, premium metal casing, and is future ready.
Launching the new smartphone, Mr. Shripal Gandhi, and Founder & CEO of Swipe Technologies, said “After huge success of our pervious launch Elite Note, we are now presenting Elite Plus, which incorporates new improved hardware and software features and is much lighter in weight at 131gms – lowest among the competing brands with such loaded features."
He also added, "Our products are designed keeping in mind the expectations of Indian youth who is demanding better experience from smartphones in terms of better hardware as well as software. Elite Plus is priced competitively to offer this superior experience to the aspiring youth of the country.”
Speaking on the technical specifications of the device, it comes with a 5 inch FHD IPS display with scratch proof Dragontrail glass protecting the display. Also, the smartphone features a 64 bit Octa Core Qualcommm Snapdragon 615 processor coupled with a 2 GB of RAM and 16 GB of internal memory. Users can also expand the memory via a microSD card upto 64 GB. Apart from these, Swipe also gives its customers 100 GB of cloud storage through SwipeBox for free.
While all these features at a price tag of Rs 6,999 is mind boggling, the company also has one more unique feature when it comes to connectivity part. And that is, the Swipe Elite Plus not only supports 4G LTE, but is also compatible with CDMA and EVDO connectivtiy.
Also, during the launch event, Shripal Gandhi announced that the company's future units will be manufactured at a facility in India, near Pune, pretty much in accordance with the Prime Minister's 'Make in India' movement.
Having said this, we still have no clue on how the company is planning to work out on their finance. However, this is definitely a game changing movement by the India company. We also have a quick hands-on video coming up soon along with a launch video!! Stay tuned!
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones
- Xiaomi to bring NavIC technology from ISRO to several smartphones in 2020
- Bobble celebrates 'Namaste Trump" with new GIFs, and Stickers
- Fujifilm unveils the new X100V camera with high performance and advanced functions along with two new XC 35mm F2 and GF 45-100mm F4 lens