15:57 03rd Jun, 2016
Kingston UV400 SSD Arrives In India
Priced at INR 5,999/- for 120GB capacity and INR 10,000/- for 240GB capacity, the UV400 SSD will be available in all leading Indian retail and etail stores in India.
Kingston, the independent world leader in memory products, today had announced the launch of its affordable UV400 Solid State Drive in India. The “ultra value” UV400 SSD allows fast boot times, application loading and file transfers for mainstream users at a great price point. Its powered by a four-channel controller for incredible speeds of up to 550MB/s read and 500MB/s write, and is 10x faster than a 7200RPM hard-disk drive (HDD).
UV400 SSD is rugged and more durable than a mechanical hard drive as it is shock and vibration resistant making it more reliable for use in notebooks and other mobile computing devices. It is available as a stand-alone drive or as a bundle kit with all the accessories needed (2.5" USB enclosure for notebooks and 3.5" adapter for desktop, SATA cable and Acronis5 data migration software download coupon) for easy do-it-yourself installation. The UV400 SSD comes in 120 GB and 240 GB capacities and shall very soon also be available in 480 GB and 960GB capacities.
“We are proud to bring UV400 to this market allowing users of all levels to replace their current mechanical hard drives with an SSD and see the benefits of higher performance,” said Nathan Su, Flash Memory Sales Director, APAC Region, Kingston. “The combination of a powerful four-channel controller and TLC NAND makes UV400 perfect for consumers who want to upgrade their existing system at an entry-level price.”
UV400 is backed by a limited three-year warranty and Kingston support.
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones