17:06 02nd Jun, 2016
LG Plans To Bring Affordable Smartphones To India | TechTree.com
LG Plans To Bring Affordable Smartphones To India
There is definitely no point in bringing affordable smartphones with no competitive features.. So, prepare well LG!
The recently launched LG's flagship smartphone G5 comes with a price tag of whopping Rs 52,990. While we may start dreaming about the smartphone, the only question that sparks is - Is there a market for such costly smartphones in India?
Well, the answer is definitely subjective. However, LG seems to have decided that they would be bringing more affordable smartphones this year in India.
Adding more on this, the company has announced to launch 5 - 6 smartphones under Rs 10,000 and Rs 15,000 price ranges. According to a recent story on India Today, LG Electronics India MD Ki Wan Kim has informed PTI that the company is studying various segments and will launch affordable smartphones at first, and based on the response they get, the company would be planning for future smartphones designed for Indian consumers.
Having said this, India is definitely a country where we can see affordable devices with almost every person in every city. Also, with a lot of competitors like Xiaomi and Huawei bringing in cheaper smartphones with mind boggling features, we feel LG should definitely start concentrating more on budget devices, rather just testing the segment!
However, if everything goes well as per the company's announcements and plans, we can have more smartphones to select from an already available huge plethora of budget devices!
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals