11:42 31st May, 2016
EA’s Battlefield 1, Most Expensive Game In India | TechTree.com
EA’s Battlefield 1, Most Expensive Game In India
Battlefield 1 is set to be launched worldwide on October 21 on Xbox One, Origin for PC and PlayStation 4.
After an overwhelming response to the world premiere of Battlefield 1 EA has announced that the game will be launched worldwide on October 21 on Xbox One, Origin for PC and PlayStation 4 and is available on Amazon for pre-orders. With a price tag of INR 5,199 Battlefield is touted as the most expensive game available in the country.
Inspired and set against the backdrop of World War 1,the game takes the gamers through the birth of modern warfare, as the Great War saw a furious arms race with new machines and weapons created to get the upper hand during the most technologically divergent war of all time. In a true multiplayer sandbox experience, take to the skies and engage in high-octane dogfights through treacherous landscapes, or have a battleship obliterating the coast from the sea, and engage in some of the biggest battles ever seen as empires clash for supremacy.
“The game will deliver a fresh experience full of what makes Battlefield great, with a multiplayer sandbox, immersion, epic scale, authenticity, team play and an ever-changing world full of unexpected Battlefield moments,“ said Aleksander Grøndal, Senior Producer, DICE. “We’re inviting players on an epic journey across a war-torn world, taking them to the Great War and providing something both varied and unique in Battlefield 1.”
Watch the official trailer here
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals