09:48 31st May, 2016
Micromax Launches Canvas Tab P701 | TechTree.com
Micromax Launches Canvas Tab P701
Comes with 7inch IPS display, 4G Dual SIM, 1 GHZ Quad Core processor and more at a pocket friendly price of Rs 7,250.
Indian smartphone company Micromax has recently launched its latest 4G tablet, the Canvas Tab P701 with 7 inch IPS display screen, exclusively available on Flipkart at Rs 7,250.
Designed for the consumers looking for best in class immersive entertainment experience on the move, the new tablet is a power packed amalgamation of superior screen, faster connectivity and stylish design.
Equipped with an enhanced, user-friendly viewing interface, compelling performance and functionality, the latest addition to the Canvas Tab family will certainly boost the affordable 4G tablet category in India.
At Micromax, we strive to design devices that address consumers’ needs in a specific category. In the tablet segment, we realise that consumers today most frequently use their tablets for watching videos of all sorts. The Canvas Tab P701 offers a fantastic entertainment experience to users on the move giving them flexibility to easily access content anytime and anywhere, without being bound at their homes” said Mr. Shubhajit Sen, Chief Marketing Officer, Micromax Informatics.
He added “Our range has been very well received by the consumers and as the industry leaders we continue to grow the category as also the use case for the large scale adoption of the tablet form factor and hence the larger display size”.
The tab is powered by a 1 GHz Quad Core Processor, 1 GB RAM and 8 GB of internal storage, while the camera department is made up of a 5 MP rear sensor and 2 MP sensor in the front.
The tablet also features a 3,500 mAh battery to keep it running and entertain users with great content - be it video, games, or even apps.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals