15:18 30th May, 2016
Intex Gets Award At The World Brands Summit In Dubai | TechTree.com
Intex Gets Award At The World Brands Summit In Dubai
The summit declares Intex as the fastest growing brand in India in Telecom Sector.
Homegrown smartphone company Intex Technologies received yet another accolade at the prestigious ‘World Brands Summit’ in Dubai.
“We at Intex are extremely honored on receiving this prestigious award. The brand has grown significantly over the last few years owing to innovative products, excellent services and our understanding of consumer needs. It feels great to be acknowledged for something that has the efforts of thousands of people behind it” said Mr. Keshav Bansal, Director Intex Technologies.
The World Brands Summit, in association with PHD Chamber of Commerce & Industry is a unique initiative to recognize and bring to the fore leaders and companies that have shown tremendous brand growth in the past few years.
It is aimed at identifying those Indian and Asian brands which, through their robust growth and formidable presence, are successfully taking on and outshining their competitors. Along with the promising brands, this platform also felicitated entrepreneurs and brand guardians that have lead these brands to the stature of being the Most Promising.
The award was another addition in the long list of accolades previously received by Intex Technologies. They include ‘The Mobility Excellence Award, ‘Golden Globe Award’ for Retail Excellence, ‘Moby’s Award’ for Best use of Social Media in Marketing and the ‘NCN Award’ for CDIT business.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals