16:30 27th May, 2016
Fallible To Unveil Chrome Extension To Identify Data Leaks | TechTree.com
Fallible To Unveil Chrome Extension To Identify Data Leaks
The new extension will also allow users to perform repeated checks whenever a new feature is updated on a website.
Bengaluru based SaaS startup, Fallible is planning to come up with a Google chrome extension, Checksum which analyses APIs (Artificial Programming Interface) to identify security leaks.
The company claims that with the new extension, consumers can just land on the webpage and test its features via Checksum, following which the company will record the testing process as well as the network API calls performed during the process.
The company will then forward an alert email to the user upon the completion of the checks.
The user can also replay the process, recorded previously, to confirm that issues occurred the last time have been rectified. Checksum also enables repeated security checks which a user can utilize, whenever there is a new feature integrated on the website.
The Chrome extension in such a scenario tracks the last usage recording to identify any data vulnerabilities.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance