Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
21:46 07th Oct, 2011
Apple Unveils iPhone 4S
Features a faster CPU and better camera.
Apple has raised the curtains on its latest offering, the iPhone 4S. The device is actually a faster and more capable version of the original iPhone 4. Apart from the hardware upgrade under the hood, the chassis remains mostly unchanged.
The 4S sports the A5 chipset housing a dual-core Cortex-A9 CPU and PowerVR SGX543MP2 GPU. The 5 MP camera of the previous iPhone has been replaced by an 8 megapixel module capable of recording 1080p video. The camera will also benefit from new image stabilisation and facial recognition technology. It will be available in 16 GB, 32 GB, and 64 GB versions.
The iPhone 4S will be available in white as well as black, and is expected to retail as early as 14th October.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance