16:59 26th May, 2016
HTC Rolls Out Its New Smartphone Range
The new lineup includes HTC 10, the flagship offering of the company as well as new mid segment handsets including HTC Desire 628, Desire 830, Desire 630, Desire 825 and HTC One X9.
Taiwanese electronics company, HTC has rolled out its new line up of smartphones including HTC 10, the company's premier offering which will hit the stores in India on June 5th.
The company has also rolled out new as well revamped version of its mid segment smartphones including HTC Desire X9, which will succeed its popular A9 device coupled with new Desire series featuring-HTC Desire 830, Desire 628, Desire 630 and Desire 825.
The company at present claims to have a market share of 4-5 per cent in India's smartphone market and has not tied up exclusively with any of the e-commerce channels for the new series.
"We are not tying up exclusively with any of the e-commerce portals for the launched series and will continue to enhance our customer service network which at present boasts of 300 plus service centers in India," said Faisal Siddiqui, President, South Asia, HTC.
HTC also claims that 4G technology is the way forward in India, despite being in a nascent stage presently in the country.
HTC 10 is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 coupled with 4GB of RAM. The device also packs in a 5.2 inch Quad HD LCD display sporting a resolution of 2560x1440 pixels.
On the camera front, HTC has integrated a 12 MP Ultrapixel camera on the rear of the device, while the front camera comes as 5MP autofocus lens.
The device also boasts of 4K video recording with high resolution audio and 32 GB of internal space which can be expanded up to 2TB.
The company has priced the HTC 10 at INR 52,990, while HTC one X9, HTC Desire 825 and HTC Desire 628 will come at a price tag of INR 25,990, INR 18,990 and INR 13,990 respectively.
The pricing of Desire 630 and 830 smartphones has not been disclosed by HTC.
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones