16:16 25th May, 2016
LG Brings Potable ‘Gram PC’ To India | TechTree.com
LG Brings Potable ‘Gram PC’ To India
The Ultralight 14-inch laptop is exclusively available on Paytm.
LG Electronics is all set to bring its highly successful Gram PC to India. The Gram PC was first unveiled during CES 2016 and since then has garnered rave reviews from the media and tech enthusiasts worldwide.
In India, the Gram PC is exclusively available on Paytm for the first initial phase, post which it will be available at all LG brand stores and IT multi-brand outlets.
LG Gram PC is the company’s newest portable PC and is especially designed for maximum productivity and entertainment for today’s demanding power users. Despite its large 14-inch screen, the LG gram 14 (model 14Z960) is barely larger than a conventional 13-inch laptop. Despite being one the lightest Laptop in its category, the LG gram 14 is built to be durable while maintaining a weight of just 980 grams, making this lightweight laptop the perfect choice for busy office workers or students with busy schedules. With a 6th Gen Intel Core processors and Windows 10, the LG gram 14 prioritizes both productivity and mobility.
On the occasion of the launch, Sanjeev Mittal, PGMH, IT Products, LG India, said, “At LG, we have always strived hard to bring innovative products for our consumers. The LG Gram PC is the newest addition to our monitor and PC portfolio and we’re thrilled about it as it brings breathtaking aesthetics and unparalleled user experience to the consumers.”
Sandeep Aurora, Director – Marketing and Market Development, Intel South Asia, said, “We are happy to collaborate with LG for the Gram PC launch. It’s a device that will add value to the end consumers’ entertainment and overall computing experience. At Intel, we constantly strive to deliver products that make the end-user experience seamless, and this new PC aims to do exactly that.”
Amit Bagaria, Vice President, Paytm, said, “We are delighted to partner with LG to bring their newest Gram PC in our country. We are sure customers will love this product as it brings innovative technology in a compact size. The Paytm's reach would ensure the product is available to customers across India.”
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals