15:24 25th May, 2016
HTC 10 Flagship To Reach Indian Shores Soon
HTC is back with top notch hardware packaged in a beautifully designed flagship smartphone. Can it make a difference?
HTC seems to be on its toes for its latest flagship smartphone the HTC 10. The Taiwanese company has scheduled a launch event for its HTC 10 smartphone in India on 26 May. HTC has sent invites to the media and possibly the smartphones should arrive in stores very soon.
While other smartphones giants like LG started pre-order its G5 flagship, so it makes a lot of “sense” if HTC steps in quickly and launches its M10 in a hardware craving market. Chinese smartphone makers like Xiaomi already has an edge by launching its Qualcomm Snapdragon 820-powered Mi 5.
The HTC 10 comes with some powerful and up to date hardware. Powered with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 chipset, it is paired with 4GB RAM and 32GB or 64GB internal storage options, augmented with expandable storage up to 2TB via a microSD card slot.
The HTC 10 packs in 12MP (UltraPixel) primary camera unit with extensive features like an f/1.8 aperture, laser AF and IOS along with a dual LED flash. On the front, we have a 5MP camera unit that also comes with an f/1.8 aperture, AF, including IOS. HTC 10 also has a screen flash feature for selfies shot in the low light. Boom sound is slightly improved and on the audio part, a woofer and tweeter system is included.
Overall the device is one of the best in class. Pricing and availability will be revealed at the event, but the only thing known is that the HTC 10 is making its way to India on 26th May and will come around a price bracket of INR 55,000.
TAGS: HTC 10
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones