12:43 20th May, 2016
Adobe Launches Spark: Visual Storytelling Apps For Everyone
The app is available on iOS and web platforms. Unfortunately, it is not yet available on Android!
Adobe has recently announced a new application for iOS and Web, dubbed as the Adobe Spark, which is claimed by the company to be the only integrated web and mobile solution for creating and sharing visual stories.
The app is available for free and is designed for everyday communications. According to the company's recent press release, the app empowers anyone – including small businesses, social marketers and students – to create stunning visual content that engages audiences across multiple channels and looks great on any device.
“Today anyone can create content and share it via social media, but most people lack the skill, time and resources to create something that cuts through the online clutter,” said Bryan Lamkin, executive vice president and general manager, Digital Media at Adobe. “With Adobe Spark, anyone can create authentic, professional looking visual content for their project, passion, cause or business."
A new service that is part of Creative Cloud, Adobe Spark brings Adobe’s 30-plus years of technology and innovation for creative professionals to creative consumers. The Adobe Spark web app seamlessly syncs with Spark Post, Spark Page and Spark Video iOS mobile apps, allowing users to create, edit and share their story from wherever they are – regardless of their design experience.
The integrated solution consists of:
- Adobe Spark web app: a browser-based web experience for creating social posts and graphics, web stories and animated videos.
- Spark Post: an iOS mobile app that enables anyone to create stunning social posts and graphics in seconds.
- Spark Page: an iOS mobile app that helps users create beautiful web stories.
- Spark Video: an iOS mobile app that enables users to create compelling animated videos in minutes.
It is also worth noting that, Adobe Spark has been designed to help solo entrepreneurs and small business succeed.
Adobe is also collaborating with Facebook Blueprint, a new global education and certification program to help agencies and advertisers achieve their business results through marketing on Facebook and Instagram platforms. Facebook Blueprint users will benefit from Adobe’s expert guidance through tutorial content on how to successfully market themselves on Facebook and Instagram platforms using Adobe Spark.
However, speaking about the pricing and availability, Adobe Spark is available for free at spark.adobe.com. An Adobe ID, Google or Facebook login is required to use the apps so that projects can sync between devices. Spark Post, Spark Page and Spark Video – previously the award-winning Adobe Post, Adobe Slate and Adobe Voice – are all available worldwide as free, English-only downloads for iPad and iPhone via the Apple App Store.
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones
- Xiaomi to bring NavIC technology from ISRO to several smartphones in 2020
- Bobble celebrates 'Namaste Trump" with new GIFs, and Stickers
- Fujifilm unveils the new X100V camera with high performance and advanced functions along with two new XC 35mm F2 and GF 45-100mm F4 lens