17:27 19th May, 2016
XOLO Launches 6,000 mAh Power Bank At INR 999
The power bank is super slim with just 7.9 mm thickness.
XOLO, the premium smart devices brand, recently launched its X060 power bank in the Indian tech accessories market.
The super slim power bank comes with 6000mAh capacity and is priced at INR 999 and is exclusively available on Amazon.
With smooth metallic finish, anti- slip exterior, elegant curves and 7.9 mm body makes the X060 power bank ergonomically friendly, easy to hold and durable with its high tensile strength.
The power bank is equipped with lithium-ion polymer battery cells which add up to the battery life of your smart devices. Additionally, it has quick charge feature that ensures faster charging with less hassles.
With its smart technology, XOLO X060 ensures protection from overcurrent, overcharge protection and under voltage along with load detection, current detection and power detection features.
The device comes in two colors – grey and black, and weighs around 140 grams.
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones